I am currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Specialist for a large Facilities Management business.
To apply for this role you must be flexible with travel (although you are home based) and have previous experience in a customer facing health and safety role.
- Development and implementation of H&S policies and procedures
- Supporting project delivery
- Accident and incident investigation
- Investigate in line with company and client policy, accidents, dangerous occurrences and near misses
- Provide formal reports and analysis
- Identify trends and issues across the business
- Continuous improvement
- Liaising and building relationships with key business stakeholders
- Undertaking business risk effectiveness reviews in order to reduce operational risk
- Support any enforcement authority contact or engagement
All applicants must have the following;
- NEBOSH Certification
- Knowledge of H&S across multi sited, multi disciplined organisations
- Audit training experience
- Customer service experience
- Stakeholder management skills
This role is working from home with site visits across the UK up to 15 times per quarter + emergencies.
Salary will depend on experience.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 - All Rights Reserved - i-FM.net