I am currently recruiting for a Planned Preventative Maintenance & Statutory Inspections Lead for a Facilities Management Service Provider.
To apply for this role you must have experience in a similar position and hold an industry recognised qualification in engineering, building services or facilities management.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Provide operational support, guidance and direction for the implementation, delivery and effectiveness of the PPM and SI management
- Collate, update and maintain an accurate PPM and SI plan in line with company processes and procedures
- Provide advice to the client for PPM and SI of building elements and systems
- Assist the client in prioritising and programming of works
- Support subcontractors undertaking condition surveys
- Ensure the PPM and SI plan is delivered according to contractual deliverables
- Manage the business interface with the supply chain with regards to PPM and SI
- Provide reports to the client
Experience required for the role;
- Experience working in commercial or government asset portfolios including infrastructure
- Experience in planning programmes of work for PPM & SI management
- Proven track record in the management of asset databases and CAFM systems
- Client facing experience
- Working knowledge with Microsoft programmes
- Proven financial awareness
This role will require the successful applicant to pass an in depth security clearance.
Salary will depend on experience.
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 - All Rights Reserved - i-FM.net