Due to growth, we are looking for an experienced and skilled Administrator to join a thriving recruitment business as the Recruitment Administrator and Trainee Recruitment Consultant in the making!
Based in the beautiful Chipstead area in Surrey. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your administrative skills and channel your passion for communication into a rewarding role.
We offer a wonderful working environment, onsite parking, and a very varied role. We are looking for someone who is approachable, enthusiastic and organized.
Recruitment Administrator - Key Responsibilities:
· To support the Recruitment Consultant in creating job advertisements
· Publishing jobs onto various job boards, social media platforms and online channels
· To personally screen through CV’s and shortlist suitable candidate applications
· Using Microsoft Outlook, respond to all candidate applications received
· Upon request, schedule interviews and call backs for suitable candidates
· Update in house software and CV database
· Support the team with other general admin duties
For this role of Recruitment Administrator, it is essential that you have excellent administrative skills and the determination to take your career to the next level.
· Administrator background (Recruitment being advantageous)
· Excellent communication skills
· IT Literate
· Good organisational skills
· Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to build excellent relationships with candidates and clients
If you feel you have what it takes to join us as the next Recruitment Administrator, please apply now!
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 - All Rights Reserved - i-FM.net