I am currently recruiting for an M&E Technician / Technical Advisor for my client in Swindon.
To apply for this role you will have experience in a similar role and ideally have the following;
- Hold a recognised engineering / building qualification
- Experience within Hard Services
- Experience working Government contracts would be preferred but not essential
- Provide specialist support to site in relation to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, general building works and HVAC supplier management.
- Participate in a variety of technical projects.
- Supplier Liaison and working alongside PPM teams.
- Assist with standard operating manuals and training presentations.
- Provide technical knowledge on part sourcing and costing.
- Assist in supplier liaison / negotiation as to engineering stock and non-stock.
- Assist in the development of reporting and analytics.
- Monitor and chase work orders.
- Develop, manage and maintain process plans.
- Perform field investigations and gather data for the preparation of bids.
- Perform engineering calculations.
- Prepare materials and complete cost estimates.
Salary will depend on experience.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 - All Rights Reserved - i-FM.net